Ontobee is a collaborative project involving different parties. The source code of the Ontobee software is developed and maintained by He Group. However, many Ontobee questions may not directly related to the Ontobee software. Since Ontobee is used as the default ontology linked data server, many questions are related to policies associated with OBO Foundry (e.g., OBO PURL and namespace).
Depending on the topics you would like to communicate, you want to access different web sources or send emails to different groups or persons:
Ontobee-discuss Google Group:
- Website URL: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ontobee-discuss
- Email to the discussion group: email@example.com.
- Notes: Everyone is welcome to join the Google Group. You can post your message through:
- After login, you can directly post message on the Google group website, or
- Directly send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no need to log in Ontobee-discuss Google Group)
Ontobee Feature Requests:
- Email to the discussion group: email@example.com (Recommended)
- Submit requests to Ontobee GitHub issues track: https://github.com/ontoden/ontobee/issues (Note: Since 12/23/2013, we have used GitHub to load and update Ontobee source code. This is the place where you can submit issuees related to the software program.)
- Ontobee feature requests at SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/p/ontobee/feature-requests/ (Not frequently checked)
For OBO Foundry related questions, please contact the OBO Foundry Operations Committee: http://code.google.com/p/obo-foundry-operations-committee/.
Anytime, you are welcome to contact Oliver (He Group PI):
Dr. Yongqun "Oliver" He, PI, Associate Professor, University of Michigan Medical School
Phone: (734) 615-8231
Your questions, suggestions, and comments are welcome. Thank you!