- IRI: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/efo/efo.owl
- Download: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/efo/efo.owl
- Home: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/efo/
- Description: The Experimental Factor Ontology (EFO) provides a systematic description of many experimental variables available in EBI databases, and for external projects such as the NHGRI GWAS catalogue. It combines parts of several biological ontologies, such as anatomy, disease and chemical compounds. The scope of EFO is to support the annotation, analysis and visualization of data handled by the EBI Functional Genomics Team. We also add terms for external users when requested. If you are new to ontologies, there is a short introduction on the subject available and a blog post by James Malone on what ontologies are for.
- comment: 2020-02-17
- creator: Trish Whetzel, Gautier Koscielny, Laura Huerta Martinez, Olamidipupo Ajigboye, Paola Roncaglia, Zoe May Pendlington
- versionIRI: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/efo/releases/v3.15.0/efo.owl
- versionInfo: 3.15.0
- format-version: 1.4
- license: www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- rights: Copyright  EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8