- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/genepio.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/genepio.owl
- Home: http://genepio.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Genomic Epidemiology Ontology (GenEpiO) covers vocabulary necessary to identify, document and research foodborne pathogens and associated outbreaks.
- date: 2021-05-24
- description: The Genomic Epidemiology Ontology aims to provide a comprehensive controlled vocabulary for infectious disease surveillance and outbreak investigations. It is an application ontology that draws on many other ontologies including anatomy, taxonomy, disease, symptoms, environment and food types for foodborn pathogen metadata.
- title: Genomic Epidemiology Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/genepio/releases/2021-05-24/genepio.owl
- default-namespace: GENEPIO
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8