- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gsso.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gsso.owl
- Home: https://gsso.research.cchmc.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Gender, Sex, and Sexual Orientation (GSSO) ontology has terms for annotating interdisciplinary information concerning gender, sex, and sexual orientation for primary usage in the biomedical and adjacent sciences.
- creator: Clair A. Kronk
- description: GSSO is the Gender, Sex, and Sex Orientation ontology, including terms related to gender identity and expression, sexual and romantic identity and orientation, and sexual and reproductive behavior.
- title: GSSO - the Gender, Sex, and Sexual Orientation ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gsso/releases/2.0.5/gsso.owl
- is defined by: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/gsso.owl
- license: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- page: https://gsso.research.cchmc.org/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8