- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ico.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ico.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ICO-ontology/ICO
- Documentation: ICO is an information consent ontology that is aligned with BFO.
- Contact: Yongqun Oliver He
- Description: An ontology of clinical informed consents
- comment: Terms were identified from a sample of informed consent templates, and definitions were selected based on concordance between the defintion and the use of the term in the source informed consent template document. We preferentially selected defintioins from the NCI thesuarus.
- versionInfo: Arbor version; 1.0.72
- Creator: Mathias Brochhausen; Jonathan Bona; Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Alla Karnovsky (AK); Asiyah Yu Lin (YL); Elizabeth Eisenhauer (EE); Frank Manion (FM); Jihad Obeid; Marcy Harris (MRH)
- Date: 2017-04-13
- Description: The Informed Consent Ontology (ICO) is an ontology for the informed consent and informed consent process in the medical field.
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- seeAlso: https://github.com/ICO-ontology/ICO
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8