- editor note: Product version
- versionInfo: Vision Release; 1.0.107
- Contributor: Yu Lin (YL)
- Creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Zuoshuang "Allen" Xiang; Arzucan Ozgur; Junguk Hur
- Date: 2018-01-10
- Description: The Interaction Network Ontology (INO) is an ontology in the domain of interaction network. INO aims to standardize interaction network annotation, integrate various interaction network data, and support computer-assisted reasoning. It is aimed to represent general interactions (e.g., molecular interactions) and interaction networks (e.g., Bayesian network). INO was initiated by supporting literature mining related to interactions and interaction networks. INO aligns with BFO. INO is a community-based ontology. Its development follows the OBO Foundry principles.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: An ontology for the annotation of the interaction network domain.
- Title: INO: Interaction Network Ontology
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8