- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mp.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mp.owl
- Home: http://www.informatics.jax.org/searches/MP_form.shtml
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/phenotype-ontologies-editors
- Description: Standard terms for annotating mammalian phenotypic data.
- comment: The Mammalian Phenotype Ontology Copyright © 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2015 by The Jackson Laboratory.
- contributor: Alicia Valenzuela, Anna Anagnostopolous, Christopher Mungall, Georgios V. Gkoutos, Howard Dene, Melissa Berry, Michelle Knowlton, Nicole Vasilevsky, Paul Schofield
- creator: Carroll W. Goldsmith, Cynthia L. Smith, Janan T. Eppig, Susan Bello
- description: The Mammalian Phenotype Ontology is being developed by Cynthia L. Smith, Susan M. Bello, Anna, Anagnostopoulos, Carroll W. Goldsmith and Janan T. Eppig, as part of the Mouse Genome Database (MGD) Project, Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI), The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, ME. This file contains pre-coordinated phenotype terms, definitions and synonyms that can be used to describe mammalian phenotypes. The ontology is represented as a directed acyclic graph (DAG). It organizes phenotype terms into major biological system headers such as nervous system and respiratory system. This ontology is currently under development. Weekly updates are available at the Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI) ftp site ( ftp://ftp.informatics.jax.org/pub/reports/index.html#pheno) as well as the OBO Foundry site ( http://obofoundry.org/). Questions, comments and suggestions are welcome, and should be directed to email@example.com, Susan.Bello@jax.org or to GitHub tracker ( https://github.com/mgijax/mammalian-phenotype-ontology/issues) MGD is funded by NIH/NHGRI grant HG000330.
- title: The Mammalian Phenotype Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mp/releases/2021-12-16
- default-namespace: MPheno.ontology
- language: English
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- preferred_root: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/MP_0000001
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8