- contributor: Mathias Brochhausen, Darrell R. Abernethy, Elizabeth Blair, Izabela Birsanescu, Keith Burkhart, Luca Toldo, Sydni Joubran
- creator: Barry Smith, Jiangan Xie, "Asiyah" Yu Lin, Abra Guo, Bingjian Yang, Desikan Jagannathan, Edison Ong, Kelly Yang, Kevin Mo, Liwei Wang, Meiu Wong, Noemi Garg, Qingping Liu, Rebecca Racz, Shelley Zhang, Sirarat Sarntivijai, Sydni Joubran, Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH), Zuoshuang "Allen" Xiang
- date: 2017-05-06
- description: The Ontology of Adverse Eventsy (OAE) is a biomedical ontology in the domain of adverse events. OAE aims to standardize adverse event annotation, integrate various adverse event data, and support computer-assisted reasoning. OAE is a community-based ontology. Its development follows the OBO Foundry principles. Vaccine adverse events have been used as an initial testing use case. OAE also studies adverse events associated with the administration of drug and nutritional products, the operation of surgeries, and the usage of medical devices, etc.
- editor note: Product version
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: An ontology for the annotation of the adverse event domain.
- title: OAE: Ontology of Adverse Events
- versionInfo: Vision Release; 1.1.355
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8