- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogg/ogg-ce.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogg/ogg-ce.owl
- Home: https://bitbucket.org/hegroup/ogg-ce
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: OGG is a biological ontology in the area of genes and genomes. OGG uses the Basic Formal Ontology (BFO) as its upper level ontology. OGG-Pf is an OGG subset with a focus on C. elegans.
- creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH), Yue Liu, Bin Zhao
- date: 12-02-2016
- description: OGG-Ce is a subset of the Ontology of Genes and Genomes (OGG) that represents genes and genomes of C. elegans.
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: A biological ontology in the area of genes and genomes of C. elegans.
- title: OGG: Ontology of Genes and Genomes
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.72
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- mbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8