- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ohmi-ontology/ohmi
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: http://groups.google.com/group/ohmi-discuss
- Description: The Ontology of Host-Microbiome Interactions aims to ontologically represent and standardize various entities and relations related to microbiomes, microbiome host organisms (e.g., human and mouse), and the interactions between the hosts and microbiomes at different conditions.
- title: OHMI: Ontology of Host-Microbiome Interactions
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi/2019-01-24/ohmi.owl
- versionInfo: 2019-01-24
- Contributor: Barry Smith
- Creator: Anna Maria Masci; Jie Zheng; Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Jihad Obeid; Alexander Alekseyenko; Haihe Wang; Yu Hong
- Description: OHMI is a biomedical ontology that represents the entities and relations in the domain of host-microbiome interactions.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: OHMI: A biomedical ontology in the domain of host-microbiome interactions.
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8