- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ohmi-ontology/ohmi
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: http://groups.google.com/group/ohmi-discuss
- Description: The Ontology of Host-Microbiome Interactions aims to ontologically represent and standardize various entities and relations related to microbiomes, microbiome host organisms (e.g., human and mouse), and the interactions between the hosts and microbiomes at different conditions.
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.47
- Contributor: Barry Smith
- Creator: Jie Zheng; Anna Maria Masci; Yongqun "Oliver" He; Jihad Obeid; Alexander Alekseyenko; Haihe Wang; Yu Hong
- Date: 02-28-2018
- Description: OHMI is a biomedical ontology that represents the entities and relations in the domain of host-microbiome interactions.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: OHMI: A biomedical ontology in the domain of host-microbiome interactions.
- Title: OHMI: Ontology of Host-Microbiome Interactions
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8