- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ohmi.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ohmi-ontology/ohmi
- Contact: email@example.com
- Help: http://groups.google.com/group/ohmi-discuss
- Description: The Ontology of Host-Microbe Interactions is aiming to ontologically represent and standardize various entities and relations related to microbiomes, microbiome host organisms (e.g., human and mouse), and the interactions between the hosts and microbiomes at different conditions.
- creator: Jie Zheng, Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH), Jihad Obeid, Alexander Alekseyenko, Haihe Wang, Yu Hong
- date: 05-26-2017
- description: OHMI is a biomedical ontology that represents the entities and relations in the domain of host-microbiome interactions.
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: OHMI: A biomedical ontology in the domain of host-microbiome interactions.
- title: OHMI: Ontology of Host-Microbiome Interactions
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.29
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8