- IRI: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OHPI/ohpi/master/src/ontology/ohpi_merged.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OHPI/ohpi/master/src/ontology/ohpi_merged.owl
- Home: https://github.com/OHPI/ohpi/
- Contact: Edison Ong
- Description: The Ontology of Host-Pathogen Interactions (OHPI) is a biomedical ontology of the host-pathogen interactions. Its development follows the OBO Foundry Principles. OHPI is developed to represent manually curated host-pathogen interaction knowledge available in the PHIDIAS resource (http://www.phidias.us), especially in its Victors virulence factors database (http://www.phidias.us/victors/index.php).
- versionInfo: 1.0.19
- Contributor: Bin Zhao
- Creator: Asiyah Yu Lin; Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Edison Ong
- Date: 2019-2-10
- Description: OHPI is a biomedical ontology in the area of host-pathogen interactions. OHPI is developed by following the OBO Foundry Principles (e.g., openness and collaboration).
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: A biomedical ontology in the area of host-pathogen interactions.
- Title: OHPI: Ontology of Host-Pathogen Interactions
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8