- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/pco.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/pco.owl
- Home: https://github.com/PopulationAndCommunityOntology/pco
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: PCO list
- Description: A taxon-neutral ontology of material entities, qualities, and processes related to collections of interacting organisms such as populations and communities.
- comment: The Population and Community Ontology (PCO) is licensed under a Creative Commons zero (CC0) license - http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. We ask that anyone using this ontology follow the standards of the scientific ontology community by re-using ontology identifiers whenever possible and properly citing the ontology and its creators.
- contributor: David Osumi-Sutherland
- creator: David Osumi-Sutherland, Jie Zheng, Ramona Walls
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/pco/releases/2016-12-14/pco.owl
- defaultLanguage: en
- license: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8