- creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH), Zuoshuang "Allen" Xiang
- date: 2010-04-20
- description: The Role Ontology (RoleO) is a ontology in the domain of role classification. RoleO aims to standardize role classification and support computer-assisted reasoning. RoleO is a community-based ontology, and its development follows the OBO Foundry principles.
- editor note: Draft version
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: An ontology for the annotation of the classification domain.
- title: RoleO: Role Ontology
- versionInfo: Vision Release; 1.0.11
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8