- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/dinto.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/dinto.owl
- Home: http://labda.inf.uc3m.es/doku.php?id=es:labda_dinto
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: A formal represention for drug-drug interactions knowledge.
- comment: This ontology has been created and is maintained by the Department of Computer Science at University Carlos III of Madrid.
- comment: This new realeased version of DINTO (1.2) is version DINTO 1 extended to include information about adverse drug reactions (ADRs). We have imported a reduced version of the Ontology for Advese Events (OAE 1.1.247) including only the top class 'adverse event' and its subclasses. This reduced subset of OAE can be downladed from https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-7Po9tR1KLUUDZPRkFGOFFmVjA&usp=sharing In addition to this, we have imported drug-ADR relationships for the database SIDER, that can be used with the SWRL rules to infer DDIs occurring by the addition of a common ADR.
- date: 28/04/2015
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/DINTO.owl/1.2
- versionInfo: 1.2
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8