- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/doid.owl
- OBO Foundry: Foundry
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/doid.owl
- Home: http://www.disease-ontology.org
- Documentation: Disease Ontology
- Contact: email@example.com
- Help: discussion list
- Description: An ontology for describing the classification of human diseases organized by etiology.
- comment: The Disease Ontology content is available via the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication CC0 1.0 Universal license ( https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/).
- date: 06:08:2019 13:32
- description: The Disease Ontology has been developed as a standardized ontology for human disease with the purpose of providing the biomedical community with consistent, reusable and sustainable descriptions of human disease terms, phenotype characteristics and related medical vocabulary disease concepts.
- title: Human Disease Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/doid/releases/2019-08-06/doid.owl
- default-namespace: disease_ontology
- has_obo_format_version: 1.2
- license: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
- saved-by: lschriml
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8