- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/fovt.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/fovt.owl
- Home: https://github.com/futres/fovt
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: FuTRES Ontology of Vertebrate Traits is an application ontology used to convert vertebrate trait data in spreadsheet to triples. FOVT leverages the BioCollections Ontology (BCO) to link observations of individual specimens to their trait values. Traits are defined in the Ontology of Biological Attributes (OBA).
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/fovt/releases/2021-03-03/fovt.owl
- Description: None; These are the terms that are improted for FOVT to describe vertebrate traits.
- Title: FuTRES Ontology of Vertebrate Traits
- license: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8