- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/genepio.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/genepio.owl
- Home: http://genepio.org/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Genomic Epidemiology Ontology (GenEpiO) covers vocabulary necessary to identify, document and research foodborne pathogens and associated outbreaks.
- date: 2019-12-02
- description: The Genomic Epidemiology Ontology aims to provide a comprehensive controlled vocabulary for infectious disease surveillance and outbreak investigations. It is an application ontology that draws on many other ontologies including anatomy, taxonomy, disease, symptoms, environment and food types.
- title: Genomic Epidemiology Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/genepio/releases/2019-12-02/genepio.owl
- default-namespace: GENEPIO
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8