- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ico.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ico.owl
- Home: https://github.com/ICO-ontology/ICO
- Documentation: ICO is an information consent ontology that is aligned with BFO.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: An ontology of clinical informed consents
- comment: Terms were identified from a sample of informed consent templates, and definitions were selected based on concordance between the defintion and the use of the term in the source informed consent template document. We preferentially selected defintioins from the NCI thesuarus.
- versionInfo: Arbor version; 1.0.100
- Contributor: Anna Maria Masci; Chris Stoeckert; Mathias Brochhausen; Jonathan Bona; William Duncan; Jihad Obeid; Cui Tao; Helena Ellis; Jian Guan; Neil Otte
- Creator: Jie Zheng; Yongqun "Oliver" He; Asiyah Yu Lin; Marcy Harris; Christoph Brochhausen; Elizabeth Eisenhauer; Frank Manion; Alla Karnovsky
- Date: 2018-03-01
- Description: The Informed Consent Ontology (ICO) is an ontology for the informed consent and informed consent process in the medical field.
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- seeAlso: https://github.com/ICO-ontology/ICO
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8