- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mf.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mf.owl
- Home: https://github.com/jannahastings/mental-functioning-ontology
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The Mental Functioning Ontology is an overarching ontology for all aspects of mental functioning.
- comment: The Mental Functioning Ontology (MF) was first described in the publication available at http://www.jbiomedsem.com/content/1/1/10 entitled 'Foundations for a realist ontology of mental disease' (Barry Smith and Werner Ceusters).
- comment: The Mental Functioning Ontology is an overarching ontology for all aspects of mental functioning, founded on the Basic Formal Ontology (BFO) and related to the Ontology for General Medical Science (OGMS).
- comment: This OWL version of the MF ontology was originally created by Janna Hastings and is maintained by all committers to the MF ontology project.
- comment: The OWL representaions of MF and MD were split on 22 May 2012.
- contributor: Barry Smith, Janna Hastings, Jeanette Alicia Chacón Candia, Mark Jensen, Neil Otte
- title: Mental Functioning Ontology
- versionInfo: 2017-10-26
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8