- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mfoem.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mfoem.owl
- Home: https://github.com/jannahastings/emotion-ontology
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: An ontology of affective phenomena such as emotions, moods, appraisals and subjective feelings.
- comment: The Emotion Ontology is an ontology for affective phenomena such as emotions and moods. It was originally developed collaboratively between the Swiss Centre of Affective Sciences and the University at Buffalo. It builds on the Ontology of Mental Functioning (MF) and the Basic Formal Ontology (BFO). The latest version of the ontology can always be found at http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/MFOEM.owl.
- contributor: Barry Smith, Janna Hastings, Kevin Mulligan
- title: Emotion Ontology
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/MFOEM/2021-03-09/MFOEM.owl
- versionInfo: 2021-03-09
- label: The Emotion Ontology (MFOEM)
- license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8