- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mfomd.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mfomd.owl
- Home: https://github.com/jannahastings/mental-functioning-ontology
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: An ontology to describe and classify mental diseases such as schizophrenia, annotated with DSM-IV and ICD codes where applicable
- comment: The Mental Disease Ontology was first described in the publication 'Foundations for a realist ontology of mental disease' (Barry Smith and Werner Ceusters) which is available at http://www.jbiomedsem.com/content/1/1/10 .
- versionIRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/MFOMD/2020-04-26/MFOMD.owl
- versionInfo: 2020-04-26
- Contributor: Barry Smith; Janna Hastings; Jeanette Alicia Chacón Candia; Mark Jensen
- Description: The Mental Disease Ontology is developed to facilitate representation for all aspects of mental disease. It is an extension of the Ontology for General Medical Science (OGMS) and Mental Functioning Ontology (MF).
- Title: Mental Disease Ontology
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8