- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/mo.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Home: http://mged.sourceforge.net/ontologies/MGEDontology.php
- Documentation: MGED downloads
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: MGED
- Description: A standardized description of a microarray experiment in support of MAGE v.1.
- versionInfo: 18.104.22.168
- Creator: Chris Stoeckert, Helen Parkinson, Trish Whetzel, Paul Spellman, Catherine A. Ball, Joseph White, John Matese, Liju Fan, Gilberto Fragoso, Mervi Heiskanen, Susanna Sansone, Helen Causton, Laurence Game, Chris Taylor
- Date: February 9, 2007
- Description: Concepts, definitions, terms, and resources for standardized description of a microarray experiment in support of MAGE v.1. The MGED ontology is divided into the MGED Core ontology which is intended to be stable and in synch with MAGE v.1; and the MGED Extended ontology which adds further associations and classes not found in MAGE v.1
- Subject: An ontology for microarray experiments in support of MAGE v.1.
- Title: The MGED Ontology
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8