- IRI: http://ncicb.nci.nih.gov/xml/owl/EVS/Thesaurus.owl
- Home: http://ncit.nci.nih.gov/
- Documentation: http://www.obofoundry.org/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?id=ncithesaurus
- Contact: NCICB Support
- Description: The NCI Thesaurus is an ontology-like vocabulary that includes broad coverage of the cancer domain, including cancer related diseases, findings and abnormalities; anatomy; agents, drugs and chemicals; genes and gene products and so on. In certain areas, like cancer diseases and combination chemotherapies, it provides the most granular and consistent terminology available. It combines terminology from numerous cancer research related domains, and provides a way to integrate or link these kinds of information together through semantic relationships.
- comment: NCI Thesaurus, a controlled vocabulary in support of NCI administrative and scientific activities. Produced by the Enterprise Vocabulary System (EVS), a project by the NCI Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology. National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, U.S.A.
- date: January 30, 2017
- versionInfo: 17.01e
- versionInfo: classified
- defaultLanguage: en
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8