- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/nmr.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Home: Metabolomics Standards Initiative - Ontology Working Group (MSI-OWG)
- Documentation: NMR.owlDocument.doc
- Contact: Schober Daniel
- Help: MSI OWG mailing list
- Description: Descriptors relevant to the experimental conditions of the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) component in a metabolomics investigation.
- comment: This is the initial draft of the msi-nmr-ontology binned under 'webimported' OBI and BFO classes. This is a primary discussion- and test-version to encourage nmr term development. As a secondary role this ontology serves as a testbed to evaluate the BFO top level ontology , modularization and the owl-import and referencing mechanism. The nmr ontology is developed by the ontology working group ( http://msi-ontology.sourceforge.net/) of the msi-metabolomicssociety (msi-workgroups.sf.net).
- versionInfo: 0.1
- Contributor: Andy Tseng (Human Serum Metabolome Project, Un of Manchester, UK) Bertram Ludaescher (UCDavis Genome Center, US) Chris Taylor (EBI and HUPO-PSI) Daniel Schober (EBI) Dennis Rubtsov (Un of Cambridge, UK) Helen Jenkins (Un of Wales, Aberystwyth, UK) Irena Spasic (Center for Integrative Systems Biology, Manchester, UK) Larissa Soldatova (University of Wales, Aberystwyth, UK) Lori Querengasser (Un of Alberta) Martin Scholz (UCDavis Genome Center, US) Matej Oresic (VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland) Oliver Fiehn (UCDavis Genome Center, US), MSI Oversight Committee Chair Philippe Rocca-Serra (EBI and MGED Society) Ricardo Pietrobon (Duke University) , MSI OWG co-Chair Susanna-Assunta Sansone (EBI)
- Coverage: This controlled vocabular (taxonomy) contains mainly Descriptors relevant to the experimental conditions of the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) component in a metabolomics investigation.
- Creator: Daniel Schober, Susanna-Assunta Sansone Contact via MSI OWG mailing list (mailto:email@example.com)
- Date: 13.10.2006
- Publisher: msi-owg, http://msi-ontology.sourceforge.net/
- Title: NMR-instrument specific component of metabolomics investigations
- defaultLanguage: en
- label: NMR
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8