- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogms.owl
- OBO Foundry: Library
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogms.owl
- Home: https://github.com/OGMS/ogms
- Documentation: OGMS Home
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: An ontology for representing treatment of disease and diagnosis and on carcinomas and other pathological entities
- comment: This ontology is in early development. Expect it to change.
- comment: The Ontology for General Medical Science (OGMS) is based on the papers Toward an Ontological Treatment of Disease and Diagnosis and On Carcinomas and Other Pathological Entities. The ontology attempts to address some of the issues raised at the Workshop on Ontology of Diseases (Dallas, TX). OGMS was formerly called the clinical phenotype ontology. Terms from OGMS hang from the Basic Formal Ontology. The latest version of OGMS is always available at http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogms.owl This is version 2011-09-20 aka '0.9' http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogms/2011-09-20/ogms.owl The OGMS developer site is http://code.google.com/p/ogms/ The discussion group is http://groups.google.com/group/ogms-discuss If you are interested in participating in the development of OGMS, please send email to email@example.com. Be sure to include a google-account username with your request (this will be the username associated with a gmail address).
- versionInfo: 2011-09-20
- Creator: Lindsay Cowell; Barry Smith; Alan Ruttenberg; Albert Goldfain; Werner Ceusters; Anand Kumar; Bill Hogan; Cornelius Rosse; Daniel Merico; Richard Scheuermann; Sivaram Arabandi
- Date: 2009-08-07
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8