- title: Vaccine Ontology
- versionInfo: 188.8.131.52
- versionInfo: 1.3.
- Contributor: Chris mungall; Erica Marcos; Ningxian Fan; Ryan R. Brinkman; Shunzhou Deng; Randi Vita; Paul Fabry
- Creator: Bjoern Peters; Lindsay Cowell; Barry Smith; Melanie Courtot; Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH); Randi Vita; Edison Ong; Rebecca Racz; Anna Maria Masci; Alan Ruttenburg; Alexander D. Diehl; Richard H. Scheuermann; Samantha G. Sayers (SGS); Thomas Todd; Yu Lin (YL); Zuoshuang "Allen" Xiang; Ningxian Fan; Ronak Sutariya; Omar Tibi; Jason Hu; Kallan Roan; Khadeejah Khan; Hong Yu; Anthony Huffman; Anthony Huffman
- Date: September 22, 2020
- Description: The Vaccine Ontology (VO) is a biomedical ontology in the domain of vaccine and vaccination. VO aims to standardize vaccine annotation, integrate various vaccine data, and support computer-assisted reasoning. VO supports basic vaccine R&D and clincal vaccine usage. VO is being developed as a community-based ontology with support and collaborations from the vaccine and bio-ontology communities.
- Format: OWL-DL
- Subject and Keywords: An ontology in the domain of vaccine and vaccination
- curator note: This is used as we expect to be updating COVID-19 vaccines more frequently as they are added to VIOLIN. As such, we are primarily adding new versions into this document to place into VO-merge for now.
- defaultLanguage: en
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8