- IRI: http://edamontology.org/EDAM.owl
- Download: http://edamontology.org/EDAM.owl
- Home: http://edamontology.org/page
- Documentation: http://edamontology.org/page
- Description: EDAM (EMBRACE Data and Methods) is an ontology of common bioinformatics operations, topics, types of data including identifiers, and formats. EDAM comprises common concepts (shared within the bioinformatics community) that apply to semantic annotation of resources.
- contributor: Veit Schwämmle
- creator: Hervé Ménager, Jon Ison, Matúš Kalaš
- date: 18.06.2020 09:15 UTC
- format: application/rdf+xml
- title: Bioinformatics operations, data types, formats, identifiers and topics
- Version: 1.25
- hasSubset: concept_properties "EDAM concept properties"; data "EDAM types of data"; edam "EDAM"; formats "EDAM data formats"; identifiers "EDAM types of identifiers"; operations "EDAM operations"; relations "EDAM relations"; topics "EDAM topics"
- idspace: EDAM_topic http://edamontology.org/topic_ "EDAM topics"; EDAM_format http://edamontology.org/format_ "EDAM data formats"; EDAM_operation http://edamontology.org/operation_ "EDAM operations"; EDAM_data http://edamontology.org/data_ "EDAM types of data"; EDAM http://edamontology.org/ "EDAM relations and concept properties"
- isDefinedBy: http://edamontology.org/EDAM.owl
- next_id: 4010
- page: http://edamontology.org/page
- remark: EDAM is an ontology of well established, familiar concepts that are prevalent within bioinformatics, including types of data and data identifiers, data formats, operations and topics. EDAM is a simple ontology - essentially a set of terms with synonyms and definitions - organised into an intuitive hierarchy for convenient use by curators, software developers and end-users. EDAM is suitable for large-scale semantic annotations and categorisation of diverse bioinformatics resources. EDAM is also suitable for diverse application including for example within workbenches and workflow-management systems, software distributions, and resource registries.; EDAM editors: Jon Ison, Matúš Kalaš, Hervé Ménager, and Veit Schwämmle. Contributors: see http://edamontologydocs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributors.html. License: see http://edamontologydocs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/license.html.
- savedBy: Jon Ison, Matúš Kalaš, Hervé Ménager
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Top level terms and selected core terms
Number of SPARQL queries:8