- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogg/ogg-at.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogg/ogg-at.owl
- Home: https://bitbucket.org/hegroup/ogg-at
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: OGG is a biological ontology in the area of genes and genomes. OGG uses the Basic Formal Ontology (BFO) as its upper level ontology. OGG-At is an OGG subset with a focus on Arabidopsis thaliana.
- creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH), Yue Liu, Bin Zhao
- date: 12-02-2016
- description: OGG-At is a subset of the Ontology of Genes and Genomes (OGG) that represents the genes and genomes of Arabidopsis thaliana.
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: A biological ontology in the area of genes and genomes of Arabidopsis thaliana.
- title: OGG-At: Ontology of Genes and Genomes - Arabidopsis thaliana
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.66
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- mbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8