- IRI: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogg/ogg-dm.owl
- OBO Foundry: No
- Download: http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogg/ogg-dm.owl
- Home: https://bitbucket.org/hegroup/ogg-dm
- Contact: email@example.com
- Description: The OGG (Ontology of Genes and Genomes) is a formal ontology of genes and genomes of biological organisms. OGG is developed by following OBO Foundry principles and aligning with the BFO top ontology. This is the OGG fruit fly subset (OGG-Dm).
- creator: Yongqun "Oliver" He (YH), Yue Liu, Bin Zhao
- date: 12-02-2016
- description: OGG-Dm is a subset of the Ontology of Genes and Genomes (OGG) that represents genes and genomes of fruit fly - Drosophila melanogaster.
- format: OWL-DL
- subject: A biological ontology in the area of genes and genomes.
- title: OGG-Dm: Ontology of Genes and Genomes of Drosophila melanogaster (Fruit Fly)
- versionInfo: Vision Release: 1.0.68
- license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- mbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Terms (including imported terms) (Detailed Statistics)
Number of SPARQL queries:8